The new way to stay connected with Brevard First!
Brevard First has launched an all-new way to stay connected as a congregation called Realm! Realm allows you to create a profile and update your contact information, sign up for events and classes, communicate with fellow members and friends, view your giving history, and much more all through an app on your phone or computer! Realm requires each user to log in with an email address and a password.
- Update your information—If you move, get a new email address, or need to change your phone number, then this is the place.
- Sign up for events, groups, and serving teams.
- Communicate with fellow members and friends.
- View giving history & print giving statements.
CREATE AN ACCOUNT
Sign up by requesting an account using the button below. Please give 3 business days for your request to be processed.
Already have an account? Simply click the button below and select ‘Sign In’ to access your profile.
When we transitioned to Realm, all church data and individual information was transferred from the old system. We have taken every measure to ensure a smooth transition, and we appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue to improve our processes. We are confident that Realm will provide a more efficient and streamlined experience for all, and be an important tool for connection and communication.
Have questions? Click the tab below for FAQ’s or send an email to email@example.com for support.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need a REALM account?
Signing up for an account gives you access to your profile in the church’s database. You can verify and change your contact information without having to contact church staff. You can also use REALM to search and sign up for serving opportunities, classes, and more! You can also view your giving statement and pledge information at any time.
I did not receive a REALM invite. How can I get one?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request an invite.
Do I need an app to use REALM?
Yes. The app is called Realm Connect and can be downloaded for free.
I signed up, but some of my information is incorrect. What should I do?
Log in to your REALM account. Select “More” on the bottom right. Then select your initials (or photo if you have added one) on the top left to access your profile. Next, make any changes to your information and be sure to save any changes.
What if I have a question?
Please email your question to email@example.com or call the church office at 828-883-9025 for help.
How can I change my privacy settings?
REALM allows for custom privacy settings. When you select your profile (initials or photo on top left), you can select each element of your information (address, phone, etc.) and decide who may view that information.
Available NOW in the App Store and Google play.
How to download the app on your iPhone from the App Store:
- From the home screen of your iPhone, tap App Store icon…
- In the search bar type “Realm Connect”
- Look for the app with the teal icon with a yellow star
- Tap the app to open
- Tap “GET” then tap “INSTALL”
- Enter your Password or use Touch ID when prompted
- The app will download to your iPhone
- Click on the downloaded app to open it and log in
How to download the app on your android from Google Play:
- From the home screen of your android open the Google Play Store
- Open up your application drawer
- Search for the magnifying glass icon at the upper right of your screen
- Type in “Realm Connect”
- Click on the icon of the Realm Connect – For Our Church application
- Press the “Install” button to install the application
- Press “Accept”